Installing a solar-powered panel for your home is the best way to save on the electricity expenditures and have access to the safe & clean power that we all wish for negligible environmental impact. Once you’ve learned how solar PV panels function, you’ll be well on your way of building & fitting your homemade solar-power unit.
A PV solar panel unit functions like other power generating unit, except it employs different tools than a typical power system. The particular components employed in a PV system encompass a DC-AC power inverter, system & battery controller, battery bank, and auxiliary energy supplies. Batteries are a crucial compound and are employed for storing power generated by the system throughout the day, and to supply it to electric appliances as required. How solar PV panels operate is a matter of basic science, where the panels convert the solar energy into electrical energy.
These days everyone own calculators that feature solar cells. They never require batteries & are powered from light. As long as you’ve adequate light, they look to function with great efficiency. Larger solar-panels are everywhere – on emergency road signs and even on light poles to illuminate street lamps.
PV cells are composed of silicon semiconductors, and when light come in touch with the cells, it’s absorbed into the semiconductor substance. The energy frees electrons enabling them to flow independently. This flow of electron is a current, and by putting metal contacts on the bottom and top of the solar PV cell, electrical energy can be extracted to be employed externally.
Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Panel:
- Photovoltaic cells run even in adverse weather condition (cloudy climate)
- Operating & maintenance expenses for PV panels are considered to be low compared to the price of other renewable energy systems.
- PV cells are absolutely silent & don’t have any mechanically moving parts making them an ideal solution for residential sites.
- Solar Photovoltaic is eco-friendly as when solar panels produce electrical energy there’re no emissions discharged.
- The Solar Panels are available to various sizes to meet the voltage requirements of a hose or premise.
Our On certified Grid Tie Solar PV Kit is the simplest way to turn your home or business into an energy making machine. These certified kits feature everything you require to go green. For more information or detail about our On Grid Solar PV Kit, feel free to contact us now!